Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friendship SMS

Khuda aap jaisa dost kisi aur ka na banaye ,Ek hi anmol cheez jo hamare paas hai vo bhi kahi Common na ho jaye!!!!!!

One day if you need your friend and there are 100 steps between usu take the 1st step to get near me I will take 99 steps be ther e for u!!!


In the rhythm of life, we sometimes find ourselves out of tune, but as long as there are friends to provide the melody the music plays on.

Do aur do char hote hai,Vina bajane ke liye taar hote hai,Bhagwan ko chadhane ke liye haar hote hai,Life me tension na ho is liye yaar hote hai

As presious as you are 2 me As presious no one can ever be,I know friends are hard to choose,But only you will be hard to loose.

Every life in this world was painted by god's own hands,That’s why I am thankful to him,As he painted my life,He included one lovely color "You".

Good friends are those who cares without hesitation,Remember without limitations,Forgive without any explanations,& loves without any communications.

Sweet I am but sugar is you, Image is mine but colour of you, flower I am but fragnance is you, crazy I am but only for friend like you!!!!!!!

If you find yourself in a dark confined space, and blood is coming out from everywhere and walls are vibrating,don’t be afraid,u r in safe place,its my heart!!!!!!!

I have special prayer for you,a glass for care,a plate of love a spoon of understanding ,a fork of trust and a bowl of prayers,Happy friendshipday

Have heart that never hates, Have a smile that never fades,Have a touch that never hurts,Have a friendship that never breaks.

No comments: